Southern Africa is blessed with superb Sport Climbing - single pitch & multi pitch). More accessible & convenient than Trad Climbing, we are blessed with a multitude of crags with a variety of aspects, and grades which offer high reward for low input!
- Western Cape
- Cape Town | Cederberg | Montagu | Du Toits Kloof and more. Primarily single Pitch crags there are, however, some multi-pitch options.
- Often referred to as the hidden gem (not just the Diamonds on The Skeleton Coast). This is often combined with either Cederberg trip or a Spitzkoppe Trip
- Kwa Zulu Natal & Free State
- The highest concentration of multi-pitch sport routes are to be found on the KZN/OFS border. At altitude the sport climbs are great option year-round
- Sport Climbing in Kwa Zulu Natal is superb. Kloof Gorge and Umgeni Valley offer technical face/steep-face climbing of consistently high quality.
- Often combined with climbing/hiking in The Drakensberg
- Waterval Boven
- South Africa's premier sport climbing destination host roughly 1000 routes, mostly steep and technical
- Often combined with a trip to The Kruger National Park
Starting From $ 62.50 per person